- Advances race & gender equity to create a more just and inclusive community
- Eliminating Racism – Racial Justice workshops and trainings teach people how to acknowledge the existence of racism and how to combat interpersonal and structural racism.
- Keeping Kids in School – Restorative Justice keeps students of color engaged in their school communities by reducing suspensions and expulsions.
- Closing the Leadership Gap – Women’s Leadership Initiatives help women develop skills for career advancement while breaking down barriers that prevent them from attaining leadership roles.
- Helps people find and maintain employment through job training & transportation
- Delivering job training – Employment and training programs help participants find and maintain work with family-supporting wages.
- Getting people to work – Transportation solutions offer people affordable, reliable transportation to and from their jobs.
- Supports people in housing & shelter by offering safe, affordable, and supportive housing options on the Capitol Square and throughout the Madison area.
- Ending Family Homelessness – Shelter, housing programs, and case management services give families homes in which to live and grow.
- Housing Single Women – YWCA Madison is the largest provider of affordable housing for single women in Dane County.
Aprende más acerca de los programas del YWCA Madison.