JobRide Program Full
The YW Transit JobRide program is always full to capacity. If you would like to be considered when openings occur, please click on the Apply Today link below and fill out an application with current contact information. If space becomes available individuals on the waitlist will be contacted. Unfortunately, we are unable to give a timeframe for individuals. If you currently reside within a busline and have access during service hours, we cannot accept your application for transportation.
Finally, a JobRide You Can Depend On...
Call the RIDELINE at 608-316-6888 to schedule transportation or complete an application.
JobRide is a innovative program that provides transportation for low-income people going to/from work.
- JobRide provides transportation to areas that are inaccessible during non-peak public transportation hours which include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- The service operates 24 hours a day, every day of the year. If applicants currently reside within a bus line and have access during service hours, we cannot accept their application for transportation.
- Ride priority and subsidized fares are provided to clients who are at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Income Guidelines.
- Clients above the income guidelines also benefit from a subsidize rate of $8/trip within the City of Madison, and $12/trip outside of Madison, but within Dane County.
- All rides must be pre-scheduled.
- YW Transit partners with the Guaranteed Ride Home program which provides taxi vouchers to ride share participants for emergencies.