Finally, a JobRide You Can Depend On...
Call the RIDELINE at 608-316-6888 to schedule transportation or complete an application.
JobRide is a innovative program that provides transportation for low-income people going to/from work and employment-related activities (i.e. interviews, training, childcare, etc.).
- JobRide provides transportation to areas that are inaccessible during non-peak public transportation hours which include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- The service operates 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- Ride priority and subsidized fares are provided to clients who are at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Income Guidelines.
- Clients above the income guidelines also benefit from a subsidize rate of $8/trip within the City of Madison, and $12/trip outside of Madison, but within Dane County.
- All rides must be pre-scheduled.
- YW-Transit partners with the Guaranteed Ride Home program which provides taxi vouchers to ride share participants for emergencies.