Are you a community organization or service provider looking for group transportation to/from a support group, community program, or event? YW Transit may be your solution!
YW Transit provides contracted rides for community agency programs. Coordinated Community Transportation:
- Bridges the gap, allowing community agencies to connect with their client base by providing affordable group transportation
- Transports passengers in 4 to 14 passenger vehicles.
- Provides booster and car seats upon request.
- Trains and retains a professional, culturally-competent staff.
- Partners with interpreter services to reach the broader community.
The service is available throughout Dane County.
For more information, including information about accessibility, please contact one of the YW Transit Operations Coordinators: Amanda Larson or Kirk Vetterkind at 608.257.1436, option 2.