Celebrate the power of individual philanthropy at the Circle of Women fundraiser. Guests hear from women who have changed their lives with support from YWCA Madison and discover how their gift benefits women and their families in our community. YWCA create this event to encourage philanthropy among women and provide an opportunity to network with others from diverse social, ethnic, economic, educational, and cultural backgrounds. Men are also welcome to attend.
We will feature speakers from our three program areas at the 2018 Circle of Women event. Learn more about the programs and information to be presented at the event by exploring the links below. Thank you for your support!
- Job Training & Transportation: YWeb Career Academy
- Race & Gender Equity: Restorative Justice
- Housing & Shelter: Third Street
- Take Action: Sign up for YWAct, our Advocacy Team e-newsletter, to get involved in racial justice and women’s empowerment in our community.
- Find us on Facebook for event photos and videos.