Celebrate the power of individual philanthropy at the Circle of Women fundraiser. Guests hear from women who have changed their lives with support from YWCA Madison and discover how their gift benefits women and their families in our community. YWCA creates this event to encourage philanthropy among our community and provide an opportunity to network with others from diverse social, ethnic, economic, educational, and cultural backgrounds. All genders are welcome to attend!
We will feature speakers from our three program areas at the 2020 Circle of Women event. Learn more about our programs by exploring the links below. Thank you for your support!
- Job Training & Transportation: YWeb Career Academy
- Race & Gender Equity: Restorative Justice
- Housing & Shelter: Third Street
- Take Action:Sign up for YWAct, our Advocacy Team e-newsletter, to get involved in racial justice and women’s empowerment in our community.
- Find us on Facebook for event photos and videos.