Empowerment Society members truly support YWCA Madison’s mission of eliminating racism and empowering women. They’ve turned that passion into a long-term commitment to moving our work forward by making a five-year annual pledge of $1,000, $2,000, $5,000, $10,000 or more. By making a multi-year pledge, YWCA Madison can count on incoming, sustained funding which allows us to address needs in our community.
Empowerment Society members enjoy several benefits.
- Invitations to special Empowerment Society events throughout the year.
- Special recognition in YWCA Madison’s annual report.
- Opportunities to meet with YWCA Madison’s CEO.
- Invitations to special program activities such as program graduation ceremonies.
Brighter Futures Society
For donors under the age of 35, you can join the society by making a five-year annual pledge of $500 or more.
I would like to become a member (new or renewed) of the Empowerment/Brighter Futures Society with my:
- Pledge of $5,000/ $1,000 per year for 5 years.
- Pledge of $10,000/ $2,000 per year for 5 years.
- Pledge of $25,000/ $5,000 per year for 5 years.
- Brighter Future Pledge of $2,500 / $500 per year for 5 years (available to donors 35 years or younger).
- To set up other pledge amounts please contact Erin Farrar, Development and Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com.
Join the Empowerment Society by printing out the form or filling out the donation information below.
PRINT EMPOWERMENT SOCIETY PLEDGE FORM
Printed Empowerment Society Pledge Forms can be emailed to the Development Team; Jay Young (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Erin Farrar (email@example.com) or mailed to YWCA Madison | Attn: Development Department | 101 E. Mifflin St. Suite 100 | Madison WI 53703
For More Information
608-257-1436 option 3