Empowerment Society members truly support YWCA Madison’s mission of eliminating racism and empowering women. They’ve turned that passion into a long-term commitment to moving our work forward by making a five-year annual pledge of $1,000, $5,000, $10,000 or more. By making a multi-year pledge, YWCA Madison can count on incoming, sustained funding which allows us to address needs in our community.
Empowerment Society members enjoy several benefits.
- Invitations to special Empowerment Society events throughout the year.
- Special recognition in YWCA Madison’s annual report.
- Opportunities to meet with YWCA Madison’s CEO.
- Invitations to special program activities such as program graduation ceremonies.
Brighter Futures Society
For donors under the age of 35, you can join the society by making a five-year annual pledge of $500 or more.
I would like to become a member (new or renewed) of the Empowerment/Brighter Futures Society with my:
- Pledge of $1,000 per year for 5 years.
- Pledge of $5,000 per year for 5 years.
- Pledge of $10,000 per year for 5 years.
- Brighter Futures Pledge of $500 per year for 5 years (available to donors 35 years or younger).
Printed Empowerment Society Pledge Forms can be emailed to Jill Pfeiffer, Development and Marketing Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mailed to YWCA Madison | Attn: Development Department | 101 E. Mifflin St. Suite 100 | Madison WI 53703
For More Information
608-257-1436 option 2