The Race to Equity Toolkit for Conversation offers facilitation assistance to school, faith, and community groups that want to discuss the data presented in the Wisconsin Council on Children and Families’ Race to Equity project report and what steps they can take to narrow racial disparities in their organizations. Feel free to modify this toolkit in order to address the needs and priorities of your specific group.
Trained facilitators are available to lead discussions with the Toolkit. Send your request for facilitators through this form by selecting “Race to Equity facilitated dialogue” in the field asking which training you are interested in.
- Download complete Toolkit, including facilitator guide, handouts, and readings
- Download facilitator guide
- Download handouts
- Access pre-discussion readings & videos
- Link to Evaluation Form for Discussion Group attendees
- Madison-based resources for racial justice & toolkit references
- YWCA suggested racial justice readings
- YWCA online racial justice class
- Video of Race to Equity report introduction from 2013 Summit
- Video of TEDxMadison talk: Diversity Takes More Than an Open Door
- Spotting Detours or Wrong Turns article
- Facing Race Presentation: Policy, People, and Practice: Using data to move towards racial equity within organizations