Racial Justice Design and Co-Facilitation Train the Trainer
July 27th – August 1st in Madison, WI
Our Train-the-Trainer Partnership program combines offerings for deep professional development for racial justice facilitation, license for use of our racial justice curriculum, peer mentoring for racial justice workshop design, as well as consulting services for racial justice program development between May and December 2020.
Our unique train-the-trainer process integrates some of our key learning from 19 years of multi-modal and multi-tiered racial justice programming to provide you with:
- In-person training to deepen self awareness, as well as racial justice workshop design and facilitation skills.
- License for use, and contextualization of YWCA Madison racial justice curriculum.
- In-person experience of our 3-day Racial Justice Series as offered to the general public in Madison.
- In-person peer-mentoring and practice using YWCA Madison holistic process for racial justice workshop design.
- Virtual peer mentoring for the facilitation of your first racial justice workshop as designed during this Train-the-Trainer.
This year, we will accept up to three YWCA Sister organizations to register up to 4 people for this opportunity offered in three phases:
- Phase 1 (May-June): Facilitation Self Assessment and Exploration of Context for Racial Justice Programming (virtual)
- Phase 2 (July 27-Aug 1): Week long Train-the-trainer in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Phase 3 (Aug-December): Peer Mentoring for First Racial Justice Facilitation Experience (virtual)
Available Spots are Limited – For more information, email Gery Paredes Vasquez at firstname.lastname@example.org or Libby Tucci at email@example.com