Programmatic Support is a way to directly invest in the work and mission of YWCA Madison. This support can be one-time or multi-year and can be transformational for our ability to provide services that positively impact women and people of color in our community.
We have three main program areas and we’d love to discuss which area resonates with your philanthropic goals.
Housing and Shelter
YWCA Madison is the largest provider of affordable housing for women in Dane County. We have 8 housing programs that include:
- Single Women’s Permanent Housing
- Family Shelter
- Domestic Violence Survivor Program
- Single Moms Transitional Housing
- Four Scattered Site Housing Programs in the community
Support for housing programs helps cover the cost such as case management, support services, space costs, transportation and food costs.
Employment & Transit
YWCA Madison has been providing employment training and retention programming for two decades. Our goal is creating career paths for women and people of color to obtain and maintain family-sustaining wages.
- YWeb Career Academy
- Drivers License Recovery Program
- JobRide; Sexual Assault Prevention Rides; Contract Rides
Funding Employment and Training helps providing training, transportation, case management and allows us to be responsive to changes in our community.
Race and Gender Equity
YWCA Madison is a bold leader in pursuing racial justice and equity in our community. We do this through:
- The Racial Justice Summit
- Corporate Training: Creating Equitable Organizations
- Restorative Justice
- Community Diversion: Opportunity for young people who have received a municipal ticket to participate in a restorative process
- School Restorative Justice: Work within schools to provide a restorative conflict resolution approach
Contact Jill Pfeiffer to begin a conversation about what a strategic partnership could look like for your company.